Full course description
17 October to 25 November 2022
Online self-paced & learn with others
Use promotion code PMWH25OFF
at check out
What are the course learning outcomes?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of managing and leading a traditional and agile project for consumer value.
- Scope and develop a project plan in the context of the future of health.
- List the core roles and responsibilities for your project team members.
- Engage with stakeholders, create a project governance structure, and manage risks for managing and reporting a project.
- Develop the criteria for closing a project within timeframe and budget.
What core topics are offered?
The following topics are offered in the course for developing and increasing your knowledge, understanding and skills in traditional and agile project management within healthcare.
- Critical & System Thinking
- Project Scoping & Planning
- Project Delivery & Closure
- Resource Estimation & Budget Management
- Governance and Variance Reporting
- Implementation and Risk Management
- Teamwork and Communication
- Stakeholder Engagement & Problem Solving
- Change Leadership & Negotiation
Who is this course suited to?
Medical and health care professionals, project managers and coordinators, research and IT professionals, change managers and leaders who aim to develop and accelerate their knowledge and skills in managing and leading projects across multiple settings including medicine and health, pharmaceutical, aged care, optometry, medical science and research, medical devices and technologies, and private health insurance.