Full course description
6 February to 17 March 2024
Online self-paced learning & learn with others via Zoom
Early bird 25% discount | Valid until 26 December
Use promo code
PMWH25 at check out
What are the course learning outcomes?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of managing and leading a project for consumer value.
- Scope and plan a project within the context of the future of health and the future work in healthcare.
- Lead an effective project team for high performance
- Engage with stakeholders, create a project governance structure, and manage risks for monitoring, managing and reporting a project.
- Develop a criteria for closing a project within timeframe and budget, and in line with expectations.
What core topics are offered?
For lifelong learning, the following topics are offered in the course for developing and increasing your knowledge, understanding and skills in traditional and agile project management within healthcare.
- Critical & System Thinking
- Project Scoping & Planning
- Project Delivery & Closure
- Resource Estimation & Budget Management
- Governance and Variance Reporting
- Implementation and Risk Management
- Teamwork and Communication
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Change Leadership & Negotiation
Who is this course suited to?
Medical and health care professionals, research and IT professionals, managers and leaders who aim to develop and accelerate their knowledge and skills in managing and leading projects within a changing environment in healthcare.